Dismissal from a Course

A student who proves unable or unwilling to carry a course satisfactorily may be dropped from it by the Committee on Academic Standards upon recommendation of the instructor. When a student is dismissed from a class by the Committee on Academic Standards, the grade that is recorded on the student's transcript will be the grade (W or F) that would have been earned had the student withdrawn voluntarily at that time. If dismissal occurs after the period designated for course changes, tuition and fee adjustments will not be made.